With it so rarely snowing in San Diego County, Erin and I jumped at the chance to take the pack out for a hike when it snowed in the Cuyamaca Mountains early winter of 2009. Having off leash fun is definitely what we are all about! We packed up our 7, and a friend, and made the 45 minute drive out the the mountains. What a blast! I love seeing the dogs run around like hooligans, and I really love that they will come when called (wait for the whistle)!!! For more information about off leash training, and having a dog that can listen, call 619-818-6462. We’ll come out to meet you in your home, and show you what our training is all about!
Need help with your dog?
Call us today and we'll drive to your home for FREE and give you an evaluation of your dog and our dog training abilities with your dog.
- Taking care of your dog: 3 simple tips that will help you give your canine friend the best life!
- FDA Alerts Pet Owners about Potentially Toxic Levels of Vitamin D in Several Dry Pet Foods
- Dog Friendly Summer Vacation Spots in Arizona
- Luxury Kennel (Boarding) vs. Pet Sitting: Which is Right For You and Your Pet?
- How to Keep Your Furry Companion Cool During the Hot Summer Months